The biggest, baddest tent we make. All the same upgrades as the Kootenay Guides tent, but with a 6-foot wide mattress. Either choose to lounge in luxury or have a tent with room for the kids. Know you have the burliest features you need - oversized frame, diamond base plates, anti-condensation mat and wrapped frame. Enjoy the night sky with 2 large skylight windows while you rest on an 8cm (3") thick high-density memory foam mattress. Add the annex with waterproof PVC floor and you have even more room to travel in style.
Specs for Highwood Guides Series Tent
- Sleeps three to four people (additional space is available in optional annex)
- 320g rip-stop, poly-cotton, polyurethane (PU) coated, waterproof canvas
- 420D polyester Oxford rainfly, PU coated
- Oversized aluminum frame
- Wrapped tent frame to prevent condensation
- All seams taped and sealed
- 3" thick high-density foam mattress, c/w 1" memory foam topper & washable cover
- 91" round aluminum telescoping ladder
- Heavy-duty 680g/1200D PVC travel cover
- Aluminum base, frame and joists
- Diamond base plates
- 4 x D-Rings for mounting lights under tent overhang
- Two Starlight windows
- Pre-curved - wrapped rack mounting hardware
- Covered extension entrance
- Sleeping Area: 72" x 94"
- Total Area: 72" x 122"
- Weight: 195lbs