Take our most popular size tent and add all the burly features you want an incredible rooftop tent experience. Guides Tents all come with heavier duty fabrics, oversized frame, thicker mattress, diamond base plate and two starlight windows just to name some of the upgrades. The Guides edition of the Kootenay tent also comes with our extension so you have the option adding our oversize annex for the ultimate in dry storage or a bug-free lounging area.
The Kootney Guides Tent is also available with our BURMIS Annex tent extender, adding additional living and storage space to your rooftop camping experience.
Specs for Kootenay Guides Series Tent
- Sleeps two to three people (additional space is available in optional annex)
- 320g rip-stop, poly-cotton, polyurethane (PU) coated, waterproof canvas
- 420D polyester Oxford rainfly, PU coated
- Oversized aluminum frame
- Wrapped frame to prevent condensation
- All seams taped and sealed
- 3" thick high-density foam mattress, c/w 1" memory foam topper & washable cover
- 230cm round aluminum telescoping ladder
- Heavy-duty 680g/1200D PVC travel cover
- Aluminum base, frame and joists
- Diamond base plates
- Two Starlight windows
- Covered extension entrance
- Sleeping Area: 57" x 94"
- Total Area: 57" x 122"
- Weight: 155lbs